Quartermaster v0.1 development update #3: It works - now make it easier

In sprint #3 towards Quartermaster v0.1, we made it easer to package the master into a Docker container using a multi-stage Docker file, merged the qmstr-container repository into the qmstr one, set up more CI to endure quality of the master HEAD and the incoming PRs, extended license detection with ScanCode and Ninka, and began implementing the reporting API endpoint. You can now see the build and test results both for incoming PRs as well as for the master mainline branch. Finally we prepared Quartermaster to be presented at the Open Source Leadership Summit. We made good progress, even though the setup is still a bit rough at the edges. It works, but the APIs are not yet as modular as we want them to be. We will focus on that in the next sprint.

Continue reading